- Whilst on the premises, ROKT, you must proceed directly to the studio room, and you will not climb or attempt to climb any wall, boulder or other equipment without undergoing the appropriate induction.
- Access to and Members’ usage of the premises, ROKT and R1DE, is monitored by CCTV 24/7 to ensure the safety and security of our Members.
- Members must inform R1DE of any change of contact and email address or telephone numbers. These changes can be made in the Members area of our Site.
- By accessing the studio and using the studio equipment Members are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the Terms & Conditions of Membership and these Membership Rules.
Health & Safety
- On joining, all Members are offered an induction to instruct you on the use of the studio equipment. You are strongly advised to undertake this. R1DE will not accept any liability for any claim for personal injury if you use the studio equipment having not undertaken an induction from a qualified member of staff.
- As part of the Membership Application, a Health Questionnaire must be completed in the Members’ area on the website hosted at www.r1de.co.uk
- Should your Health Questionnaire result in you being required to discuss your intention to exercise with your doctor, please be aware that if you are a R1DE Monthly Member your subscription remains active and any fees collected are non-refundable.
- If you are unsure as to how to use any piece of R1DE equipment you must seek advice from a qualified member of staff before using such equipment.
- For safety reasons, bags are not permitted onto the studio floor and correct attire must be worn when exercising i.e. suitable comfortable exercise clothing and appropriate footwear. Clothing such as jeans, boots, flip-flops/sandals or work wear are not permitted. Football tops are also not deemed appropriate in the studio. Any Member not wearing suitable attire may be asked to leave the studio.
- Only R1DE licensed personal trainers are permitted to train Members in the studio, unless granted express permission in writing from R1DE. Anyone else undertaking Members’ training will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- Our staff, agents and sub-contractors are not medically qualified so if you have any doubts about your fitness or capability to exercise, we strongly recommend that you get advice from a doctor first.
Minimum Acceptable Standards of Studio Use
- You may not use the studio whilst under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, tranquilizers or any medication or other substance which may affect your ability to exercise safely. R1DE reserves the right to remove you from the premises if we reasonably believe you are unfit to use the facilities.
- As a courtesy to other Members, a small towel must be carried to wipe down equipment after use.
- Whilst on the premises, Members are permitted to take photographs and/or videos of themselves for their own private use. However, any images taken on the premises which are subsequently published or posted is done so without the implied or express consent of R1DE. Prior to the publication or posting of any images taken on the premises, Members must seek the consent of any other person identifiable in such images. Members must not send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is defamatory of any person, or which contains any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- You must not behave in an aggressive, abusive, anti-social or threatening manner to any staff or Member. Anyone doing so will have their Membership terminated immediately and R1DE reserves the right to contact the Police if deemed necessary.
- Members are solely responsible for their own belongings whilst visiting R1DE. R1DE accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property.
- Members are asked to only use the lockers for the duration of their training session. Lockers will be emptied at night, and Members items removed to lost property. Padlocks may be broken to gain access, and will not be replaced by R1DE.
- Although we will always endeavour to return any articles of lost property to the owner, we do not take responsibility for any item held in lost property. Such items will be kept until claimed, but for no longer than 28 days after which time the items will either be donated to charity or destroyed.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes is strictly prohibited in all areas of the premises. Any Member found to be breach of this rule may have their Membership terminated.
- Members may not bring any pets (other than guide dogs) into the premises.
Booking & Cancellation of R1DE
- Pay and R1DE – Once a Pay and R1DE member has booked and paid for a R1DE, the R1DE can be cancelled on-line upto 24 hours before the advertised start time of the R1DE. In such circumstances, the Pay and R1DE member will not be entitled to a re-fund, but will receive a credit to book another R1DE at a later time and date.
Pay and R1DE Members that cancel R1DEs within 24 hours of the advertised start time of the R1DE, will not receive a re-fund or a credit to book another R1DE.
- R1DE Monthly Members – If a R1DE Monthly Member wishes to cancel a R1DE, they must be cancelled on-line no less than 5 hours before the advertised start time of the R1DE.
Where a R1DE Monthly Member fails to attend for a R1DE as booked or a R1DE is not cancelled outside of 5 hours before the advertised start time of the R1DE on 3 occasions, then R1DE reserves the right to revoke the R1DE Monthly Member’s booking privileges for a period of two weeks.
- Members must arrive promptly for their R1DE, late arrival may result in being refused entry to the studio.
- Where a R1DE is full, up to 5 Members will be able to book onto a waiting list. If R1DE receives a cancellation, Members on the waiting list will be contacted by email in the order in which they appear on the list. Once contacted, the Member shall have no more than 30 minutes to confirm that they wish to be included on the R1DE. If a member fails to reply within the 30 minutes, the next Member on the waiting list will be contacted.